You will have been issued a licence when you started.
- The plot should be kept free of rubbish and the whole plot should be kept a good state of cultivation.
- The perimeter of your plot should be kept free of obstructions, overhanging trees etc, and the surrounding paths kept in good condition.
- Use of pesticides. weedkillers and other chemical should only be used if absolutely necessary.
- Asbestos, fibreglass and other hazardous materials are forbidden.
- Glyphosate is expressly forbidden.
You will need written approval from the Committee to
- Erect a shed or greenhouse
- Install a pond
- Plant fruit trees
- Fell any tree
Community Work Hours
There are many jobs that need doing to make the site safe and a pleasant place to be. From weeding the area around the raised beds to maintaining the paths, steps and communal areas. Each plot holder is expected to complete 6 hours per year. When you complete some hours, please fill in a slip and put it in the box in the noticeboard. Slips can be printed out here Community Hours Vouchers
A Map of Plots on the allotment